Trading in your used equipment
Among the many different buyback solutions available, CODEO can offer an consignment route which is more flexible solution , thus enabling you to make the most from your redundant hardware and get the best possible prices.
A Simple Solution which can be put into practice ....
1. Give us specific details as to the models and quantities that you wish to sell
2. Send us your equipment
3. We will evaluate the exact contents of what you have sent
4. And we will make it our business to sell your equipment at the best possible price!
Trust us with the resale of your equipment, it's our job!
- We manage the logisitics: transport, stock taking, inventories ...
- We recondition your material : test and clean
- We get the material into a condition in which it can be sold: thanks to our network of 800 partners and our technical sales people.
Straight talking prices...
- Together we work on a resale price to avoid any misunderstanding.
- Codéo updates you regularly on sales made and will do their very best to ensure a profitable a sales commission which could amount to 50 % of the sale pricefor our clients, depending on the type of equipment and agreement made.
- If you are concerned that things are not clear and if you wish, you may have copies of invoices sent to our clients in order to have your say in the sale prices.
You are in control of your redundant equipment .....
- Your material remains your property, even if it is in our stockroom,until sale.
- Right up until that moment, if you wish to take just a part or the entirety of your stock that is in our care, you simply need to let us know and organise collection.
What happens if the material is not sold ?
- After one year in stock, in any of our warehouses and if your equipment has yet to be sold, you have the option of either collecting from us or passing it over to us.